Head of Cataract Surgery Department / Phaco & LASIK Surgeon
Dr. Hy joined Cao Thang Eye Hospital in 2009 and is currently the Head of Cataract surgery. A specialist in cataract surgery, Dr. Hy is training to become a LASIK surgeon. He is responsible to Cao Thang Eye Hospital's biometry department.
Prior to joining Cao Thang Eye Hospital in 2009, Dr. Hy worked at the Department of Ophthalmology at Hong Duc Hospital, and also at the HCM Eye Hospital. During his professional practice he has participated in diagnosis, investigation and treatment of outpatients and in-patients for cataract, glaucoma, strabismus, corneal, orbital, retinal.
Dr. Hy received both his Degree in Medicine andSpecialist Level I in Ophthalmology from the Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy, in 2005 and 2009, respectively. He has obtained a number of certificates and trainings as part of his professional development. He has a Certificate of Appreciation of Flying Eye Hospital (ORBIS), a Certificate of Phacoemulsification Technique in Cataract surgery at HCMC Eye Hospital in 2010, a Certificate of Ultrasound from HCM Eye Hospital in 2015, and a Certificate of LASIK technique from the HCM Eye Hospital in 2015.
Dr. Hy is a member of the Vietnam Ophthalmological Society.
• Updates about new Phaco technique (torsional) Conference, HCMC, Vietnam.
• Article:Compare two multifocal lenses, AcrysoftRestor and ReZoom,HCMC, Vietnam.
• Updates about new Glaucoma, AMD treatment Conference, Hue, Vietnam.
• Annual National Meeting of Vietnam Ophthalmological Society (VOS).
• APAO 2012 and 2014 Conference, Busan, Korea.
Experiencing issues with your vision? take our Online Symptom Checker