Doctor Ngo Van Hong join part - time work at Cao Thang Eye Hospital since 2009, he has been Senior Consultant and Lasik surgeon. And, he still a ophthamologist of Cho Ray Hospital.
2009 - now: Part-time work at Cao Thang Eye Hospital.
1993 - now: Ophthamologist of Cho Ray Hospital
- September, 2006 : Certification of Refractive Surgery Training Course in Bangkok, Thailand, from Nidek Co., Ltd..
- 1998 - 2001 : Refresher course in Ophthalmology
– Specialist level II.
- 1990 – 1993 : Refresher course in Ophthalmology
– Specialist level I.
- 1983 – 1989 : Hue University of Medicine.
- Lasik procedures: 1,800.
- Cataract procedures: 4,000.
- Phaco procedures: 1,000.